• Delight Breakfast daily from 8am to 10am
Lavish breakfast buffet in the winter garden with a wonderful panoramic view of the Dolomites or, weather permitting, on the sun terrace. Featuring many lovingly prepared delicacies such as homemade pastries and jams, freshly squeezed juices, a large selection of muesli, hearty South Tyrolean bacon and much more...
• 5-course gourmet menu daily from 7pm
Culinary expeditions with many indulgent traditional and innovative delicacies; vegetables fresh from our organic garden, meat products from our own farm, in addition the tastiest wines recommended by the most famous viticulturists of the region. On Wednesday buffet of south-tyrolian & mediterrenean specialties.
• Hirschen-spa daily from 3pm to 7pm
Panoramic finnish sauna with breath-taking view of the Dolomites, year-round heated open pool, hay bath, various relaxation rooms, organic herbal teas from our very own meadows and forests, a wide range of soothing beauty treatments and massages. New in 2022: larch sauna, Tyrolean steam bath, infrared loungers & Kneipp cure course.
• BolzanoCard: Free use of all public transport in South Tyrol (including many cable cars), free admission to more than 80 museums. In summer free entry to Jenesien's public pool & tennis court. Every hour & for free: public transportation by bus directly to Bolzano's city centre and train station.
• Live like the Locals: We know where it is most beautiful and will share our favourite places! Every week, our tour guides Petra and Maria Oberkofler take you up to the peaks, over sunny mountain pastures or down to the vineyards... so don't forget your hiking boots!
• The mountain is calling: Hiking corner with maps, hiking suggestions and rental of hiking poles, Nordic walking poles, mountain bikes and e-bikes (the latter for a fee).
• Wi-Fi free of charge & digital South Tyrol travel guide TODO free of charge on your smartphone or tablet.